Staff, students and members have great respect for businesses, schools and clubs that embrace Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). They improve their brand image, motivate their staff and create a team spirit that is essential for long-term success. Take part in our actions or organise a group activity as a team building to raise money. Please also consult our calendar and archive for inspiration.
- Sportive group activities: run, hike, swim, play golf, dance, cycle, row, play football... at an event organised by a third party and wear our sports outfit. See our ‘Do Sport’ page.
- Or take part in our actions and activities with your supporters:
- Card sale: Order and personalise our Christmas and New Year cards to send your wishes (annual action from October till mid-December) and spread our mission. We also sell birthday cards and calendars.
- Shop online: Make your online purchases via our Trooper page on over 1000 webshops and support our charity completely for FREE.
- Anniversaries & Networking Events: We celebrate our anniversary every five years and bring sponsors & partners together. We sometimes also organise together with and for our sponsors & partners other activities and networking events. All these activities are always organised with a ‘zero budget’ because we strive to involve partners, who sponsor us in-kind.
- Environmentally friendly action: Contact our partner Recyca in advance for more information about the collection of empty ink cartridges, toners, old mobile phones and cables that may or may not yield compensation to the benefit of Beyond the Moon. Fill in this form (Dutch or French) and designate Beyond the Moon as beneficiary. (You will be redirected to the Recyca website (in Dutch) that takes care of the logistics.)